- Day Trips from Zurich accessible by public transport. The Rigi Panoramaweg is superb.
- MySwitzerland have curated lists as well as allowing you to search for walks by scenery, length, difficulty and season. In autumn, check out their Foliage Map
- The Alp Fops #746 hike in Lenzerheide is one of our favourite in both summer and winter (yet to be documented). For food, the Sun Terrace at Guarda Val has amazing views and is about one hour into the walk.
Summer and Winter at Lenzerheide
- Top 32 Walks by Switzerland Mobility
- The 10 Most Beautiful Hikes in Graubünden
- Hiking in Davos Klosters